As parents we are all concerned about the safety and well being of our children at home and in Early Learning Centres. Here are some important safety tips….
How to Sleep your Baby Safely:
1. Sleep baby on the back from birth, not on the tummy or side
2. Sleep baby with head and face uncovered
3. Keep baby smoke free before birth and after
4. Provide a safe sleeping environment night and day
5. Sleep baby in their own safe sleeping place in the same room as an adult caregiver for the first six to twelve months
6. Breastfeed baby
For more information and tips on child safety go to Sids and Kids.
Child Care Centre Gympie – Parkside Early Learning Centre